Preparation: 20 mins
Cooking: 25 mins
Ingredients for 4
- 700g trimmed mixed carrots*, peeled
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 8 Medjool dates, halved lengthways and seeded
- ½ cup mint leaves
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- 100g Greek feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ pomegranate, seeds removed (optional)
- ¼ cup toasted mixed seeds
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Tahini yoghurt dressing
- 1 tbs tahini
- ⅓ cup Greek-style natural yoghurt
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbs lemon juice
* Use of mixture of Dutch carrots and heirloom purple and yellow carrots. Halve any larger carrots lengthways.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Combine cumin, coriander and oil in a jug. Mix to combine. Place carrots in a single layer on tray. Drizzle over cumin mixture, toss to coat. Roast, turning once, for 25-30 minutes until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, make tahini yoghurt dressing by combining all ingredients in a bowl. Chill until ready to serve.
- Arrange carrots, dates, mint and coriander on a serving tray. Sprinkle with feta, pomegranate (if using) and seeds. Season and serve with dressing.